My website www.helal.khejur.com

My website www.helal.khejur.com

Wednesday, 6 May 2015

first women fashion

The first women fashion is one of the best women clothing shop at Dhaka

we all love pakistani good quality dress and styles

actually the shop owner form Pakistani and  he brought all new design here at Dhaka as soon as possible


He rented  a flat  at gulshan 2 , he is not doing alone , he is doing with a Bangladeshi man as a partner
I'm working for his website  while I visit here at first women fashion I have seen many customers visit and buy beautiful dresses 

I'm still improving their website and doing some internet marking and SEO
www.firstwomenfashion.com

I was wonder when the owner select the website name  exactly like his business name he found it

No comments:

Post a Comment